Information For Authors
Are you interested in submitting to this journal? We recommend that you review the About the Journal page for the journal's section policies, as well as the AUTHOR GUIDELINES. Authors need to register with the journal prior to submitting or, if already registered, can simply log in and begin the five-step process.
The journal aims at publishing high-quality work. Our Editorial Board adopts worldwide accepted standards and norms. Each manuscript passes through peer-review and typesetting prior to the final publication:
- Overlapping Check: In the first step, upon receipt of the submission, the manuscript will be checked for overlapping automatically by CrossCheck and a CrossCheck report will be presented to the in-house editor. If the overlapping rate is high, then the manuscript will be returned to authors for revision. [Within 1 to 2 days]
- Internal Editorial Review: In the second step, the section editor will evaluate the manuscript based on the scientific content, the suitability in light of the aim and scope of the journal, and the manuscript structure as outlined in the submission guidelines. The authors are informed about the decision at this stage: desk rejection or sent for external review. [Within 3 to 5 days]
- External Peer Review: Manuscript that successfully passed step 2 will be sent to at least two experts for formative comments and suggestions as per the review policy. The authors may get the following review results: (i) reject after review; (ii) accept; (iii) accept after revision; (iv) revise and re-submit. [Within 3 to 4 weeks]
- Revision advice to the author(s): Manuscripts that are or might be accepted in step 3, will receive (i) Language correction advice; (ii) Peer-reviewed manuscript file; (iii) CrossCheck report; (iv) Journal template; and (v) Editorial advice. The author should submit the revised version as per advice.
- Final Acceptance: After we receive the revised manuscript, the section editor and/or the previous reviewer will evaluate the revised version. The chief editor will take the final decision, and communicate this with the author. If necessary, authors may be asked to incorporate further revisions in order to fit with the quality standards of the journal. [Around 3 to 4 weeks]
- Publication: After acceptance, the manuscript will be published in its accepted version within 72 hours as “Just Accepted.” Meanwhile, the authors will receive a blueprint of the final galley for proofreading. After this, the manuscript will be officially published and authors are informed by e-mail.
The final decision for acceptance, revision or rejection lies with the chief editor and is not subjected to any legal jurisdiction. We expect and request authors to accept the decisions professionally.
The overall process may take around 2 to 3 months depending upon the complexity of the manuscript, and author revisions.
Authors are the owners of their content and if there is an URGENCY, you can withdraw your manuscript at any stage and we assure you that we will delete all files from our system without delay.